College Readiness Teachers
AP® English Literature Teachers
6 hours (1 Day Workshop)
You’ve done an amazing job intellectually challenging your students along their learning journey. And now, they are approaching AP® exams. You want of course each member of your class to receive the highest scorer, but how can you reinforce what they’ve learned? This one-day workshop will focus on key elements to enhance classroom and AP® exam success.
● Examine and review best practices from experienced AP® English literature teachers,
● Implement and address culturally relevant content,
● Examine the 2018 AP® English literature exam composition, including exposure to successful multiple-choice strategies,
● Explore viable extended learning opportunities,
● Examine and practice passage analysis, and
● Examine the value of providing timed-writing opportunities.
“Susan was great. She modeled how to be a great facilitator and tailored her instruction to our needs. She welcomed our expertise and ideas.” AP® English Literature Teacher – Los Angeles, CA