AP® English Language and Literature Teachers
6 hours (1 Day Workshop)
Strengthen your students’ chances of succeeding on their AP® exams by helping them understand how to craft strong, argumentative essays. Reinforce essay writing skills and learn to focus your pupils on creating sound writing pieces that compel and clearly illustrate ideas. This one-day workshop will help teachers better understand how to assist their students in using effective arguments in their writing.
● Develop strategies to expand the definition of arguments,
● Examine the myriad types and forms of arguments,
● Develop an increasing awareness of how arguments are manifested,
● Examining strategies to teach the thesis in writing authentic arguments, and
● Examine AP® Exam prompts.